Add a footnote if this applies to your business


All food sales and samples must fill out the PMCA Temporary Food license application (unless you have a mobile yearly license) and return it with the appropriate PMCA fee along with your festival application and fee to DBC.


Please return all applications and fees, PMCA forms and fees if necessary, to 

DBC, 159 South Main Street, Chambersburg, PA  17201